would you take my candlelight?
[html]

Bleh this one sucks a bit

200+

Saxif chuckled lightly at the male’s reaction. It’s quite alright Mordecai, it is a perfectly fair question when one is startled. My name is Saxif, Saxif Goldenfeather and I am merely coming home from a bit of a journey. My den is that way but I thought I’d visit a friend to the North, so my destination still isn’t clear yet. Just enjoying the day and the woods you might say. She pointed in the direction of Arachnea’s Revenge where she lived near her friend Zalen.

Then pointed to the Northern pack where another lived in a more modern shelter. She would have stayed in Anathemea with him but she missed the natural lifestyle she had grown up with. She also enjoyed the freedom and talking with the ebony male that they unknowingly shared common interest in. Little did she know Zalen was making plans that would excite the girl. And yourself, where do you hail from? She bounced her thighs slightly before standing and approaching the male with friendly posture. She sat near him allowing him the choice to approach in return as she sniffed the air. He didn’t seem to have a distinct smell yet which either meant he was new to the land or living nearby.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread