would you take my candlelight?
[html]
OOC: N'aaw, I like your post. Don't put down on it. [:

Mordecai was glad that Saxif did not take his at-first snappish worlds to heart. He truly was not a hostile wolf, but his suspicions, and quite frankly, a minor fear of the unusual, made his tongue speak sharp. Still, he felt a little chagrin as the fae lightly chucked at his reaction at her appearance, though he did not voice his humiliation nor defended himself. “You live in a den?” he questioned, his words filled with honest curiosity as he viewed the Goldenfeather with new eyes. “I thought… Well, I thought two-leggers like to live in houses and stuff. I never really heard of one living in a den, as if a cozy niche is too below them,” he explained with a huff of annoyance at his last statement; he never understood why some Luperci lived in half-destroyed nests, but then again, he understood little of their ways.

The female directed the conversation back to the boy, and as he thought of his own reply, he watched her approach closer. By now, he felt no need to feel suspicions for her, and not looking to hurt her feelings, trotted closer himself and sat about two feet away from her, which was close enough for two strangers conversing. “I came from the south, really south,” he murmured. “I do not know if the place still has a name to it, but it is about a good two month’s journey from here, if that means anything.” He then added, since he thought it was related to his response, “And I’m planning on joining a pack soon—well, not really joining, but helping to make one.” He decided not to go on further unless she asked; Mordecai did not want to bore the girl with a talk she might think mundane.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread