would you take my candlelight?
[html]

XD

Saxif laughed lightly at his comment. I come from a pack of “two-leggers” where they all live in dens. Our families stayed together as one. Anathema to the North is quite similar... but much of my friends stay in a house. So for comfort sake and love of freedom I moved around here. They’re fixing the place up and it will probably look great but I still feel the warmth and darkness of a den just feels like home. She smiled feeling greatly comfortable in talking today, she hadn’t skipped a beat or worried about her posture or anything of the sort.

When he mentioned a new pack being formed she tilted her head curiously. New pack? She knew many formed in a blink of an eye as it seemed but the lands were pregnant with packs. Kind of sounds like fun, I bet my friend Zalen would be interested in this he has been giving me the feeling he might settle somewhere soon... even if he won’t admit it. She chuckled lightly thinking of the ebony male near her home. She enjoyed his company often since their great hunt together. Little did she know that things had been changing in her absence and even things in her presence as well. She felt a slight pang of nausea and her hands went to her belly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Forgive me, I haven’t been feeling well today. Where were we? She refocused her golden eyes on the four-legged male. Ah yes, new pack. Do you know where this might develop? She said before he spoke again.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread