would you take my candlelight?
[html]

Sorry for the wait

Word Count → 300+

Well he better have been planning to tell me or he’s in for a world of trouble. She chuckled thinking of ways she could guilt her friend. She enjoyed the idea of becoming part of a pack with her friend. So I will more than likely see you around? She smiled at the male. Then it dawned on her what his words had been. Her brow furrowed thoroughly confused at his comment. Wait? Children? She tilted her head then she looked down at her belly and was like switch went off. She put a hand on the slight bump that was clearly not there before she had left. Then all the dreams she had lately. Everything hit her with a wave of complete and utter horror. She was pregnant. I’m... I’m pregnant? She asked the male before her as her breathing started to quicken. The look on his face was clearly her answer.

She stood then putting her hands on her head. No... no... no... this wasn’t supposed to happen. How did this happen? She paused and remembered the night before she left. Then her heart sank. She knew who the father was but feared he might not be as well. Why? Why did she have to give in to that wretched beast on the beginning of her journey, she should have just killed him when she had the chance. Her face contorted into many emotions as she paced before the male. She looked to him. Forgive me Mordecai but I must go see someone. She would need to head north, to find the male she hoped was the father of her children. He would need to know. It was a pleasure to meet you and I do hope we meet again but I must go. She started on her way back to her horse.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread