would you take my candlelight?
[html]
OOC: Lol, Mordy was so gonna give her his take on how babehs came to be. >>

“Do not treat him too harshly,” he requested rhetorically, a somewhat uneasy smile on his face; he did really hope that Saxif was not planning on confronting Zalen with too much spite. “Yeah, I guess you will. I hope you don’t get too annoyed of me too quick, though.” His ease did not last long, as the girl realized the weight of his words. He was silent as she repeated the word children, staring helplessly as her hands fluttered to her stomach once more to rest on the bump that suddenly became existent to her.

Mordecai then started to get extremely uncomfortable as the fae started to grab at her face, somehow sensing that the posture did not express happiness. He wanted to comfort her, but the only words that came out were, “Ah, um, uh.” As she started to question why she was bearing children, he was intensely confused; wouldn’t she know why? He was never given the “talk”, and had his own beliefs of how puppies came to be. Preparing to explain to Saxif her predicament involving some fairy of fertility as if she really did not know, he started off, “Well—“, he was cut off as she started to pace in front of him.

“Okay,” he replied nervously without a second thought as she said that she needed to go. He did not dare to upset her further, and his ears were twitching against his skull that expressed his obvious discomfort. “I see, I-I hope you have a g-good day,” he managed to spurt out, knowing that her whole day was now probably ruined because of him. He watched powerlessly as she approach her horse, his heart sinking with the sadness that he caused in his new friend.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread