regrets collect like old friends
[html]
short cause i suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

She chuckled when he asked her where she was from. It was a common question and everyone she ran into here seemed so surprised that she spoke differently. "I am fhrom very far north. I sink ze humans used to call eet Quebec." the francophone still had such a thick accent, despite traveling around for several years. "My eeenglish es not as gewd as I voud like it." Eloise had stayed up north for what felt like an eternity after her sister left. The Aston family was small, but she had enjoyed the time there. But, like always, she had to leave to start her own life."Et vous? où êtes-vous partir?" Eloise had decided that this mans company was pleasant enough, and followed him as he started walking away from the troublemaker. El had no time to deal with such things anymore. She ignored the other howls; the chances of them actually being hurt for no reason were very slim. This city might be dangerous, but El knew no wolf could summon a pack on their own. While the other female did smell like a pack, it wasn't a strong enough smell to prove that the woman had been there very long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread