close your eyes
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

Urma kept her eyes fixed on the wolf she was following--he left her the impression that this area was familiar to him. The light was fading rapidly, leaving in its place the twilight just before darkness took over. At one point, the stranger stopped and, mirroring his actions, so did Urma. It was only in the following silence that she realized she hadn't been exactly silent in her movements. The question caught her by surprise, hiding as she was behind the dense vegetation. She pondered whether or not to come out of her hideout-- she figured she would have to sooner or later anyway.

Measuring her every move carefully, keeping herself poised for anything unexpected the other wolf might do, Urma came clear out of the trees into the open space. Her gaze was plaintive, trying to portray her honest intentions in approaching the male. She threw her head back a few times, before lowering her gaze to meet his. "If I would tell you I was a strider, what would you do?" She continued to look at him calmly, her eyes only barely reflecting that she was on edge--waiting for either a bad reaction or a continuation to the beginnings of their conversation. She tried to explain, mutely, that she meant no harm-- that if her presence irritated him in any way she would be gone. She wasn't claiming territory she hadn't a clue to whether it belonged to a pack or not. "Who are you?" she continued, trying to convince him of her peaceful intentions.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread