close your eyes
[html]

It was strange how fast darkness consumed things. Even though it seemed to have been quite light a few moments ago, the shadows were quickly claiming the woods around him. There was still enough light to see fairly well though, for the twilight before nightfall still lingered. His silver eyes caught movement and watched as a strange white colored wolf emerged from the shadowy coverage of the brush. It was someone he was unfamiliar with, explaining the unidentifiable scent. Either way, he didn’t feel entirely threatened; which was good, considering his journey had worn him out.

"What would I do? Most likely nothing, unless you meant harm to me or my family." His eyes studied the stranger’s frame, trying to decide whether or not they had any malevolent intentions. He didn’t believe so. The next question that emerged from their mouth made him smile slightly. It was gentle questioning and he didn’t mind it. "My name is Pilot Haddon." He rose from his haunches and turned to face her better. Then, he reclined to them once more, for the muscles in his legs were sore with his travel. "I don’t believe I’ve seen you around here before. Do you have a name?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread