close your eyes
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
That would be really nice. I guess we could continue this thread until they reach Shadowed Sun and then make like a continuation in Shadowed Sun with the actual joining or I dunno, whichever way you think is best =) Since I'm not completely sure whether by following Pilot directly into Shadowed Sun I'd need to have a separate IC joining thread or not.

IC:

Urma looked around her, trying to measure the distance through the thickening darkness of the forest. He seemed tired, vulnerable all of a sudden. She felt the desperate need to help him, so she met his gaze once more before asking, "Do you need help? You seem exhausted." She brought her muzzle close to his side, poking him gently, almost playfully, in a mute attempt at convincing him to stand up on all fours and in an equally silent offer to help him up. It was possibly due to her long separation from her initial pack that she forgot that she was to Pilot still a stranger-- that there was a limit to what she could do around him before she scared him off. She allowed herself to smile as he succinctly described Shadowed Sun to her.

"Learning? So, what you mean is that anyone can find his or her place in the pack and prove useful by honing their skills?" For a moment the fear that she would not be good at anything flooded her, drowning her courage and happiness in the short-termed despair of failure. She pulled away for a bit, the scary prospect chilling her body. She looked at her paws quizzically, as if they held the answers to all of her problems but refused to let her in on them. For a moment, she couldn't look at Pilot. She feared she might see disdain or pity in his eyes. She almost felt like mumbling a quick sorry and fleeing. But somehow the inner pull she had to follow him was bigger than her short-lived doubts. Maybe by joining this pack she would manage to free herself of them completely. "Will my presence not cause problems to you? I don't want to be trouble. You have been more than welcoming so far. Another wolf wouldn't have been as kind, most likely." Her voice was small and quiet, sounding more like a heart-felt apology. In a sense, that was what it was.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread