M - Blood Covenant
[html]

Word Count :: 351 Sorry bout the wait on this

He listened to the beat up coywolf female with a dark contemplative look as she spoke of her interest in Inferni and when she outright threatened him he slowly knelt beside her bed, a look in his eyes that were like that of a snake’s about to strike. He stared at her for a long time after she had finished speaking before answering her in cool, measured tones, Listen here girl, you may have been taken in and mended by one of our kinder members but that does not mean you are protected. Far from it in fact you are in more danger lying here in our territory then you would be anywhere else.

He put his face closer to hers again, now his voice barely a whisper, You have some guts threatening me, and I like a coyote with guts. If you do decide to join Inferni, and you heal up well, you will be a great asset, but if you were to cross me… he flared his teeth at her, I will not hesitate cut your little heart from your chest. Remember who’s in charge here; you are but a lowly outsider now and I a foot soldier of Inferni. He stood again, crossing his arms.

She was right in some ways, he couldn’t just kill her now, that wouldn’t look good. And if she ever were to decide to tattle on him, he surely would be punished, however, if this were to happen he would have nothing stopping him from killing her. It seemed they were at an impasse then; he would not harm a hair on her little hybrid head and she would keep her mouth shut as to what happened that night.

He walked over to a pretty decent looking chest of drawers in the corner of the room where Enkiel had left his forceps, wrappings and other medical things. He lifted a roll of bandages and surrounded it in his first, before turning to her again, his face now calmed, Look uh… I… he sighed heavily, his jaw clenching in frustration, … you get better.

Image courtesy of Brujo+; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_HL1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_HL1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_HL1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5d5151; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_HL1 {background-color:#2f2c2c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #141313; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4239 ... slykoi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:389px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #141313; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_HL1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.K22911_HL1 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.K22911_HL1 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread