Hunting of a different kind
[html]
OOC Check it out! My own table!

Terra sucked in her breath as the bandages were pulled tight. It hurt, but she wasn't going to let Kostya know. He had fixed her up, after all, even when she did something as foolish as charge a cougar when she didn't know how to fight.A knife?Terra didn't have anything of her own, and she was extremely jealous of the canines that did have them. She loved the glint of the knives, and here she was being offered one! I'd love a knife, though the lessons will have to wait a while. Terra chuckled at the thought, examining her shoulder. The wound really wasn't that bad, but it would hold her up for a couple weeks. A necklace sounds nice too. A cougar's teeth would make a fantastic trophy, one worth telling everyone about.

Relaxed Terra snuggled up to her friend, sighing her content. The hunt had gone well, the food had been great, and she got her first trophy. Feeling the warmth of her friend Terra settled in, starting to doze off. If she could, Terra would freeze time for a little while, if only to hold onto that complete feeling of peace.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread