"Bugged"
The cream luperci walked through the swamp with her Welsh Cob. They were on their way back to their pack. The wolf examined her surroundings. The ground was, soggy, the air thick with humidity, and she found it sort of aggitating. She did have to take bigger, more striding steps to move through the sawmp. The two creatures continued until they came to a more dry area. The luperci sighed slowly as she plopped down next to a weeping willow tree and rested her back against it. Her horse swished his tail to attempt to swat a few flies landing on his flank.

"Ugh, I don't like swamps." Leigha grumbled. But she decided to suck it up and rest up there for a little bit. She really wasn't in the mood to be "bugged" by anyone.

Her horse, Archie, neighed softly, signalling to her that he wanted her to get these damn flies off of him. Leigha sighed, stood up slowly from the ground, walked over to Archie, and started to shoo the flies away. This went on for a few minutes until Leigha decided to stop. She walked back over to the willow, sat back down, and rested against it once more. Soon the luperci started to laugh.

"Well isn't this interesting. I'm leaning against a tree I got my name from. I guess it was just fate that brought me to rest on THIS exact tree," Leigha chuckled. She was in a better mood now, but not a very good one. She was exhausted from that coywolf she had ran into last night. How she wished Vesper would have been more friendly. Vesper was probably like that because she was mislead or something, not because she wanted to be like that. Oh well, Leigha just wanted to rest and be left alone, hopefully.

Messages In This Thread