"Bugged"
Leigha was resting against the willow when the sent of another wolf wafted to her nose. She sprung up when the voice of a male luperci came suddenly to her ears. She was on her feet at once. Leigha walked over to her horse and swung her arms around his neck, trying to state that she didn't want him touching her horse. But after the silly male had spoke and did some sort of bow toward, her horse? After that and his giggle the female loosened up a bit and unwrapped her strong arms from Archie's neck and cleared her throat.

"Um, hi! I'm guessing you like my horse perhaps?" Leigha chuckled, then proceded to talk. "I'm Leigha, and you are?" she asked patiently.

The luperci looked like the goofy, friendly type, which reminded her of a lot of her old friends back in her older pack up north. She took one more sniff at him and could smell that he was from AniWaya. Since her time in her own pack, Cercatori d'Arte, she had gotten to become familiar with the smells of the different packs. Even though this wolf was all giggles and friendly at the moment, she could tell that it wasn't entirely him. But if that was just the way he was, then she couldn't do crap about it. So, she just decided to leave it alone.

Archie whinnied softly and in short little sections. Leigha knew he was laughing at this wolf's actions towards him. After a few seconds the Welsh Cob stopped laughing and whinnied softly towards Leigha. The she-wolf laughed loudly and looked at the other luperci.

"My horse Archie says that he thinks you think he's a king or something," Leigha managed to get out, not being able to control her laughter. She leaned against her horse, swung her arm around his neck, and patted him close to his shoulder, both of them sharing laughs with each other.

Messages In This Thread