My plank and your post
[html]

WC:276+ / OOC goes here.

Tilting his head back he turned to see an oddly familiar female. From the red and white coated woman's scent he knew that she was from Anathema, so he allowed himself a moment to try and remember where he had encountered her before and her name. It took him a few seconds to remember where he'd met the woman, but when he did he grinned slightly at her in welcome. “Io, right?” he asked to make sure that he had remembered her correctly. Stepping back from the shovel he folded his arms across his chest, cold blue eyes simply staring upon the other, taking in the noticeable changes from when he'd last seen the hybrid. “Well, pack pretty big but no one bothers to lend a hand. So I shall moan all I like” he said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. All he truly cared for was that the warrior training grounds were constructed before winter came, for housing wasn't that important when there was already plenty of accommodation underground. Although he understood that some canines hated being confined with the caves, he himself had no issues with it and so the housing construction was his lowest priority.

“So how you and, what was her name...” the other females name escaped his mind and so he didn't bother to hide the fact he couldn't remember, “you and the one you came with finding Anathema?” he asked, not really that curious to know, but simply making idle conversation and being polite. A small bit of information tugged at his mind and he recalled something regarding the female. “If i'm not mistaken, you've also been promoted to Allu, yes?”

<style type="text/css">
.razekey2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#334353; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#444238 -2px 1px 2px;}
.razekey2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razekey2 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.razekey2 {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#e0e0c9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/9fzk8l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #444238; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#444238; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread