My plank and your post
[html]

occgoodnessss

She nodded to the repetition of her name. A smile appeared on her lips as her griped about the work, 'Well, at least we have someone to do it. I imagine you would enjoy where I come from, we have builders who build what they are told to build, no complaints'. Io had imagined several times that many packs around here would benefit from that sort of situation. 'I could go ask Leon to come and help you here' she offered. Although he was busy fixing up the 'hotel' she supposed he would be of better use to a leader. Io assumed he would think different.

'Fine' she noted plainly. 'It is better suited to us than our last home, though it is a shame that my sons are not here'. When he asked her about her promotion she nodded glancing down the the ruffles of fur on her enlarged stomach, she smiled, 'I though I may as well have. Seeing as I have an advantage'.

Io glanced around at what Alaki had done so far, 'This is the training ground, no?' she answered. Her knowledge of construction was pretty basic, though as her father had been a pack builder she knew something, though not enough to be able to offer up any help what so ever.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread