Show me your world
[html]
OOC I looked up the height of a black bear at the shoulders on all fours (apparently 3-4 feet) and Jazper is SLIGHTLY bigger. There's a ref on my profile if you want to know what Jazper looks like in his Seuci form Smile (4"6) / +300

The visit in Anathema had been an interesting one. Although Jazper was glad to see Naniko happy and healthy he was concerned for her still. The male, Alaki, had seemed a little off and it worried the new leader. She shouldn’t be surrounding herself with unstable wolves, that was the last thing she needed. Still, she had accepted the dagger readily marking the start of a friendship between the packs. Of course he was more than interested now in finding out about the other characters of Naniko’s pack, were they all like Alaki? He would be sure to send a scout soon after he returned home.

Sighing at the thought of the journey ahead he took comfort in the fact that there was a comfy bed waiting for him. A shouting female voice caught his attention, stopping his movement the halfling warrior perked his ears up to listen. At first he didn’t hear anything but then a all to familiar ‘hnng’ reached his ears, there was a bear. Without thinking the warrior dashed in the direction of the female he had heard, there was nothing worse then running into a bear.

Stumbling, and almost falling, Jazper came upon the slope that the timber wolf had slid down. He looked down just in time to see the girl hit a tree, much like he had. Instinct took over the Knight as he released a load snarl, slid down the slope and used the momentum to charge at the bear. The beast slowly turned to his new opponent, releasing his own roar. The black bear stood, on all fours, slightly shorter at the shoulder than the coal male. Jumping into the air Jazper grabbed hold of the bear’s fur with his teeth. The bear, already wounded, frantically began to shake. Much to the warrior’s dismay his grip faltered and he was flung to the ground.

Rolling back onto his paws Jazper hesitantly, without removing his gaze, made his way in front of the unconscious female, blocking her from the bear’s sight. Now the two beasts stared each other down, one wounded twice, and the other sore from hitting the hard ground. Clearly the black bear was worse for wear as it panted heavily and blood had started to spread on it’s fur. Apparently this girl had held her own for a while.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread