Show me your world
[html]

Lol yay help has arrived. Sorry for leavin you alone with the bear lol Yisk is in ick shape.

Cold air seeped into the woman's lungs, and stung her injury, making her slolwy wake up. She moved alittle, showing small signs of life before her ear caught on the action. I should be bear lunch by now.....but I'm not. Confused she opened her eyes seeing the scene unfold before her. A male had come to her rescue. Amazed, she tried to move and felt the burning pain in her body. Groaning she looked down and saw the bloody mess that her stomach had become. "....Uh......" Stunned she tried to move again and found herself hurting again. Finally she managed to manuver out of her shredded shirt.

Thinking quickly she moved what was left of her shirt to her stomach, wrapping the cloth around her and screaming when she tightened it. Afterwards she felt the adrenaline from shock kick in and she was able to fight herself up. Using the tree as a brace she stood and watched the large male take on the bear. She tried to move to help him but soon realized she was in no shape, because she collapsed on the hard ground again. She hoped the male could hold his own.....Otherwise they were both going to die and she would hate herself forever.

Yiska tried again to move and found it easier than the first time. She managed to get up on her hands and knees before her vision blurred. She couldn't see what was happening, she had fallen...again, and she couldn't move, and all because the bear got one lucky shot. The woman was furious with herself, she tried to do all she could to asist the male but found herslf just fighting to breath. Coughing she tried to curse, finding her voice shot from screaming. Even if she had been able to talk, her now shaking body wouldn't have allowed her to say much. Yiska ferverntly hoped that her help could save her. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on her shallow, pain-inducing breathing.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread