Show me your world
[html]
OOC: We can close it here and start the CdC thread, or you can post again Smile Feel free to start the CdC thread if I don't get to it today! / +300

The bear and Jazper were one of a kind, black balls of muscle and energy. They matched each other in mass, the only difference being the wolf’s perked ears and erect tail. He had taken down a bear before, though he had later found out the beast was a friendly one. This black bear clearly was not of the friendly nature and the warrior was not one to leave a young lady to her fate. A shuffle of movement behind him caused the wolf to glance back, just in time to see the girl collapsed back down to the ground With an aggressive growl he ordered, Stay down. You’re just going to make it worse. The angry voice was not one even he was use to but he was in the middle of fighting a bear and this women was not helping him by making her injuries worse.

Without another thought the male charged the bear a fierce snarl escaping his jaws. The bear showed his teeth but began to back up as the wolf slowed a few feet in front of him. It was just the give that the Knight needed. Seeing the Bear back off slightly Jazper continued his elaborate display of dominance. Tail stuck up in the air, fur and chest puffed out, teeth wet with blood and saliva. With one last snap at the bear’s face the beast turned with a squeak, quickly running from the fierce warrior.

As soon as the bear was out of sight Jazper’s ears and tail dropped, his once rather scary posture becoming gentler as he urgently began to shift. With hand and two legs he hurried over to kneel beside the girl. It’s going to be okay, I’m going to get you help. Looking around he began to howl, calling for a medic; there was no time to waste. As carefully as he could the leader pulled the young lady into his arms and lifted her into the air. He would have to start moving if he were to find a medic quickly. Raising his head as he walked he called, someone had to be close by.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread