No, No Sarian
[html]

Kiara is serious, the world must be ending.

Word Count → 378

The atmosphere took a strangely serious tone. Now that Sarian was asleep and food was in their bellies, a rare serious moment occurred for Kiara. The arctic wolf was not often serious, as she preferred to play and have fun. But now, the atmosphere prevented her from keeping her usual happy disposition and her ears dropped just slightly to reflect the atmosphere.

Kiara was forced to ponder Kavi's questions for a few minutes as she searched for the right words to explain how she felt. Kiara did not want to leave her friend with a bad impression of her, yet she wanted to truthfully explain what was going through her mind. The snow wolf liked Shiloh and Kavi, and she viewed the pair as valuable friends even if she did not understand them. Finally, Kiara gave a small sigh. She had found the words she needed, but would they work?

"Kavi... I guess I shouldn't pretend to understand you and Shiloh. To me, you are my best friends and I love you like sisters...but I am a simple wolf. I grew up in a small but old pack, and life was good. We hunted for food, and to some, this makes us murderers. I enjoy chasing birds, though my sister hated me for it. To those birds, I was probably crazy. I guess... its a matter of perspective. I know there are two people in your body, though I don't know how that can be. And I know Shiloh had a female mate, though I still don't know how that can be. All of my question's center around these two points, but I doubt I would understand even if you explained it."

"What I'm trying to say is, I have no right to judge the two of you. You are who you are, and that will never change. I stay with you two, because you are my family, and you need help to raise this little one. I will stay for as long as you need and want me here." With her speech done she stared at Kavi and hoped that the grey wolf did not take things the wrong way. Kiara had tried her best to explain her thoughts and hoped she had not insulted her friends.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread