Twitterpated
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 276 OOC: Sorry, I would have had this out earlier, was waiting for an answer, didn't get one so I improvised. (did shaw knw that she was gone, when did she leave and was orin worried?) also shaw is in optime of course annnnnddd ILU

Shawchert quietly moved through his home, lost in thought. He had been taking care of his family as best as he could. He wanted more though, not just visits, but he wanted them to move in with him, he wanted Orin; for deep down in his gut he knew his girls weren’t going to stay little girls anymore. He didn’t want it any more than Orin did, and he knew it was still far too soon for them to leave anyway, but at least it would be less hard on them. He was just having a hard time figuring out how to ask her. He knew he loved Orin with his heart, and he wanted to be with her, but his plans for asking her the moment she came back from her journey were shot when Juliet had disappeared. His mind was taken off this when he saw Titania just barely out of the tree she had just climbed. He watched her for a little bit before stepping forward, he was so much taller than her, yet he was a part of her in some way, he could see it.

“Titania, what’s on your mind sweetie?”

He asked standing next to her. He looked down on her, and could tell her mind was very preoccupied, if he hadn’t thought it possible, he would have been able to tell exactly what was wrong with her. That was in a perfect world however and Shawchert was oblivious to the star gazed eyes she had, the ones that mirrored her mother’s every once in a while when she thought of something very special.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread