Twitterpated
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 328 OOC: sorry took me a little bit.

Shawchert watched his daughters every move She’d been gone a week and he wanted to know what happened, but to do that he knew he had to play calm. He narrowed his eyes as she spoke her first words. Her thoughts had been right he would not accept “nothing” for an answer. He didn’t have to say anything, she spoke right up, though in the process rolling her eyes. His frown deepened.

“A trip.”

He said, then let her finish. It did seem she had good intentions, but she had left, and that had made her mother worry to no end. He worried in his own way too, but he knew her disappearance was different fro Juliet’s. His eyes shot over at her as she mentioned meeting someone, he looked her up and down to make sure that “someone” hadn’t hurt his daughter.

“So you go running off, will little word on where you are going, worrying your mother to no end... you know how much she’s been through, you at least should have told her where you were going, or me. I was worried sick too.”

He spoke sturnly, letting her know his disappointment in her decicion on how she left. He might have left her go, might have. He knew she was old enough to fend for herself, but at this moment he knew she wasn’t old enough to make her own decisions if these were the types of decisions she made.

“Who did you meet?”

He asked not looking at her, but out at the trees, watching as the near leafless trees moved with the wind. The way she had said it, made him shudder inside, and in a way he’d lost his daughter, but he wouldn’t lose her without a fight. He’d just gotten her back, all three of them and he wasn’t about to just give them up to someone.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread