Twitterpated
[html]

OOC Bwahahaha Titania thinks she’s all grown up, but now she’s grounded! DERP. 400+

The fires within both of them were fanned by each other’s words. She wanted to win this fight but she was no match for her wiser and higher-ranking father. She didn’t understand why her words sounded so stupid to the elders, she only knew that they had no reason to think anything bad about them. And what was his argument anyway? That they had all come back? Well, she came back too, and she didn’t desert the pack, she just took a short trip. And to try to do something nice for someone at that!

“I’m not stupid, Dad, I know there’s a reason for Mom running away. I know there’s a reason why she freaks out if we’re ever more than six feet away from her. I mean, come on, Juliet and I can’t even move around Cercatori out of her sight without her panicking and sending out the alarms. It has something to do with the story about monsters that she told Juliet, doesn’t it? With why we never moved back into the book store. I’ve come to realize that it’s not normal for a wolf to have two names and three faces. I know that. You think I don’t know anything? Maybe you should look in the mirror, I know more than you, DAD. Things happened, but at some point she’s got to stop punishing us for that.”

She crossed her arms and turned her nose up, looking away from him until his low, angry words rang clear. The eyes that mirrored Orin’s flew open and nearly bugged out of her head. She gaped, staring at him in disbelief as he made his decree. Then her face mutated from surprise to pure rage. Her ears laid back and her mouth took on a bratty curl. She shook her head, her feral crimson curls dancing wildly about her shoulders.

“No, you can’t do that.” There was a thud beneath them as she stomped her foot on the platform. Her hands balled up into fists tight at her side, but somehow still careful of the feathers she had harvested from the nest. She shut her eyes tightly and shook her head more fervently, resistant to her sentence. “You can’t do that! I have the Venditore rank now, I’m not a Cucciola anymore! I’m not your puppy who has to do whatever you say. If you try to make me, I’ll go to Skye. We’ll see what she has to say about that.”

Too bad Skye would probably agree with Shawchert on this one.

Image courtesy of mourner@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.titania-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread