Twitterpated
[html]

OOC Ok to call it? End. 300+

“Forget it! You’d never understand. I don’t know why I thought you would.” She harrumphed again, her childish words were daggers aimed for his heart. Luckily for Shawchert he was steady in his ways and didn’t seem to be vulnerable to her sharp words and double meanings. The fact that she wasn’t getting the reaction she wanted out of him frustrated her more and only fueled the fire that burned within her.

And the angrier she grew at her father, the more she found herself silently wishing she was with Zalen. The two had only just parted but she was dying to be with him again. It felt like her very soul was going to tear itself from her body any moment so it could be with him, just like the ancestral ghost that accompanied the dark man. This was real! How could she possibly make her father understand real, true love?

Her eyes went to his face, searching his visage and in her anger meeting his gaze. Of course there was more leniency for family but in this situation she should have quickly submitted. She was the loser – by age, rank, seniority and size Shawchert was above her, let alone the fact that he was her father. She scrunched her nose, glaring into his gaze for a long moment before turning away from him completely.

“It is a punishment. It is all a punishment. And I’ve already done my time but you want me to do more. Well, fine!” She started forward, stomping away from him. “I’m no just going to roll over and let this happen, father. I’m too old to just sit by anymore. I will fight! I wasn’t lying, I’m going to Skye.” She was at the edge of the platform and her foot on the first ladder rung now. He would be within his rights if he wanted to follow her, but if he stopped her completely from going to their alpha it would be a denial of Skye’s command, which Titania knew he would not dare.

“We’ll see what she has to say about this,” and with that Titania disappeared down the ladder and took off through the forest toward Thornbury.

Image courtesy of mourner@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.titania-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread