[M] Tares above my kingdom come
[html]
:3 / +413!

Blue eyes observed the others movement, idly watching as the red coated male moved towards him and settled next to an opposing tree. Looking upon the strange male he could sense that the other understood the meaning of his words, although he didn't know how he knew this and considered it as wishful thinking; he had never been gifted with such good fortune as to find someone who understood him, especially when he truly needed such a person. No, he was cursed to have his hopes raised, to settle into happiness only to have his heart ripped apart once more. But as the fool he was, he'd find someone and begin to believe that this time things would work, only to yet again loose someone he could open up to; Selene had died, Tala disappeared, Jay long dead and now Matteo; left him for another. Under such overwhelming evidence he couldn't help but think he was fated to never find a friend or lover. So was he okay? A good question indeed, one that at that moment he didn't know the answer to and so he'd answered the only way he could think of.

Shifting his position against the tree slightly so that he was more turned towards the other, in a subtle show that he appreciated the company, he watched and then listened quietly as the other responded to his sarcasm. In what felt like a long time, the grey coated male chuckled, the sound somewhat foreign to him and he smiled the smallest amount. Damn. I suppose welcome to the club then? he responded, carrying on with the jokingly manner as to avoid and make light of the hurt and anger he felt within himself. Shaking his head he pushed back his fringe, dark strands of hair settling away from his face aside from the odd one or two, his smile spreading a fraction more.

When the red male spoke of everything being alright, he found himself cocking an eyebrow in response, his smile becoming more of a humorous smirk. And so I guess this is when i'm usually meant to believe everything's alright, cry like a small pup and then bare my soul to the good, kind stranger? Who then comforts me... in more ways than one. Although not finishing the sentence he left it open for the coyote to interpret as he will, choosing not to respond to the more serious part of what the male had quietly said.

<style type="text/css">
.kkeey b {font-weight:bold; color:#4ca294; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082b25; }
.kkeey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kkeey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2a4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BSOKT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#092318; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kkeey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kkeey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread