[M] Tares above my kingdom come
[html]
Bah, slight fail post, sorry >.< / +521!

Awaiting the others response, more curious to see if the other would respond to the open ended sentence or not than he would ever admit to be, he simply sat there subtly observing the other; his expression changes, small gestures, little movements here and there.. and found himself frowning a little, noting something change in the other body language, slight as it was and he wasn't all that sure if he'd truly seen it. Before he could take back his sentence and shrug of the potentially suggestive comment, the red coloured coyote spoke and so he continued sitting there, wondering if he'd actually seen the faltering in the others expression, and if so, was he the cause of it? Well, I suppose I can grace you with my ever sought after company he responded, mirth showing in both his eyes and expression. Stretching his arms above his head and crossing his legs so that he was seated more comfortably, not intending to move any time soon.

As the coyote introduced himself as Tedros, the grey toned Rakeeb smiled, playing with the others name within his mind and deciding it suited the other rather well. Having no memory of his own family, along with the fact Jay had refused to share his family name, the Rakeeb had no last name of his own, just his nonsense first name that Jay claimed to have made up on the spot, 'cause it kinda rhymes with unlucky'. Thinking the other would then ask what his name was, he began preparing some sarcastic come back, until the other mentioned the death of his mate. Freezing on the spot, he simply stared at the other unsure what to say; never had he been good with comforting others, for he was not a understanding or sympathetic wolf and never would be. It wasn't until the other compared his dead mate to him that he found the words to say to the other.

Titling his face away from the other, he spoke the words more softly then he believed himself capable of. Death is inevitable, it's what you do with your life to honour the memory of those that have passed that matters, I suppose. He paused, But what would I know? I'm the perfect example of someone in denial which was all to true, for he'd never really coped with Jay's death, nor Selene's. Ya know, my mate ran of with a whore about ten days ago now. Thought he'd be funny and leave me a charming note and nothing more, before running off my pack's lands with his tail between his legs. Foolish, cowardly albino that he was. as he spoke, the venom rolled from his tongue, anger at the break in pack law and disrespect the filthy albino and whore had show to the pack. Jaw clenched tight he forced himself to relax a little, for he could do nothing about it at that moment... no, he was being held back until Naniko gave him the okay, then he'd settle that matter.

Oh, and the name's Alaki he added, realising he still hadn't introduced himself yet.

<style type="text/css">
.kkeey b {font-weight:bold; color:#4ca294; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082b25; }
.kkeey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kkeey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2a4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BSOKT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#092318; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kkeey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kkeey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread