drift away
ooc: Sorry vout the wait, and sorry bout the near pp. Wasn't trying to make it seem thatway.. I think I worded it funny.. she was suppose to just know something was out there, suggestively anything, not Tayui.

ic: Zana had stared off into the distance, her ears perked forward as the small snap of a dry branch greeted her. She snarled as a bird flushed from the brush, her heart racing slightly as she shook her head. She was just about to move on down the path when the ghostly sight of the other creature caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.

She was greeted by this new creature quickly following the woman's appearance; Zana turned to face the other full on as she waited for the stranger to come upon her. When she grew closer her voice was soft and stead. The small Inferni woman greeted her as well, "Hello.." her voice low as she wondered who the newest stranger in her life was. She didn't feel a need to worry just yet thought, the scent of the woman didn't seem to belong to the pack or the territory she had been stalking and that's all she really had to worry about right now.

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she added. "I'm Zana.. who are you?" She didn't feel a need to tell her were she came from, if she didn't know the scent by now then it wasn't the Inferni woman's problem.

Messages In This Thread