drift away
Ohhh I see. :o A lot of newer roleplayers do that and it bugs me to no end lol. >_> 's cool!

[html]
[/html] The coyote greeted her, quietly, in return. She responded with a small "hello" and then introduced herself as Zana. Tayui immediately liked the name; however, she had never heard anything like it before, so could not place the girl's heritage. Whatever she was, she looked to be an interesting mix of coyote and something else. She couldn't hope to place her perfectly -- and especially with her small stature, Tayui wondered if she was part dog or jackal. Whatever it was, it was a mystery to her and only made her want to get to know her more.

"I'm Noir," she replied. She tilted her head once she caught the girl's scent: Inferni. "You're in Inferni? Is Gabriel still the leader? How is Kaena? If you don't mind me asking," she added with a small chuckle. She didn't want to say that they were friends (since she didn't think they considered her to be a friend), but she was somewhat acquainted with the son and his mother. She found them to be pleasant enough; she just wondered if this girl would be willing to share. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread