drift away
[html]
[/html] Tayui tried not to look surprised when Zana agreed with her. For some reason, although she'd guessed that Zana was an Ambassador, she didn't really think she would be correct! Tayui felt a moment of gratification at being correct, but quickly forgot when Zana continued to speak. The woman explained that she was new, which somehow made sense to Tayui even though aside from Gabriel, Kaena, Kesho and that red-eyed monster, Tayui didn't know who would be considered a new or old member. She supposed that meant Ezekiel was fairly new, too. Tayui wondered where Gabriel had gone -- was he dead? Had he left? Was he run out by his own son? She didn't know, but she was curious. She just didn't want to scare off the other coyote. Zana had explained that she was wary of non-Infernians, so Tayui knew she had to speak delicately if she wanted to make her plan work.

As Tayui considered Zana's words, she wondered if she would be interested in gathering more information about Salsola. Tayui had spent the last few months wandering around the neutral lands, stealing snippets of information where she could. She would be interested in trading some of what she knew of Salsola if Zana would spy on them for her. Tayui just wasn't sure how much she should offer.

"Hmm," she replied. Quietly, she asked: "do you know anything of Salsola? I can trade information about the pack if you're interested. I'm also a collector of rare and valuable facts, so I'm always on the lookout for someone who'd like to trade."
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread