Returning What's Not Mine
Shiloh knew Saxif was right. "I never expected you to stay Saxif. You don't have to do this right now but know my home is open to you if you need me. We aren't mates anymore but it wont stop me from being friends with you. You want to leave and never come back I understand. You were never meant to be tied down by someone like me. Your too... free. Sarian will help me heal and over time Kavi will disappear from me. Don't take yourself completely out of my life Saxif. We are meant to be friends. Not mates or lovers," she said softly.

She felt Saxif's kiss, she missed it more then anything, and a part of her knew Saxif hadn't completely let her go. She knew she had loved her at one point and as she started to leave. She took a risk speaking her mind but she felt Saxif should know. "No matter who I am now or were in d'Arte by the end of the day I still love you Saxif. You... have always known that. Take care my friend and I hope to see you again soon," she whispered as she watched Saxif walk out of her life for a second time.

Messages In This Thread