[M]sidestep insanity
[html]
WARNING This thread contains mature content with the general board rating of PG13 starting with the 1st post.

I am so happy to do this thread with you, I really think that Alaki is a cool character!  Oh and sometimes Aleo talks to himself, don't mind him.Yes I am using a primitive (very basic) HTML table...it's not very complex.( quote to see it) FORGIVE MY EPIC FAIL POST (I'm sure yours is awesome)

The tall man set down his rucksack with a sigh, his nomad ways really were getting the best of him. He tended to hang around the Ichika no Ho-en  borders much to an extent, he had planned on making the pack his home, the charcoal male had talked to a few if the members. When he had settled against a large rock, he opened his bag and grasped a large bottle of whiskey, twisted the cap off in a quick easy manner and proceeded to  take a swig. The burn of the hard liquor was familiar, he was kind of used to drinking alcohol. Aleo hadn't left things where he had last camped, every so often his eyes would flick around to see the area. The last time he had camped he had a bit of a run-in with an angry bear. He couldn't have that again.

The boy had cleaned and dressed his semi-fresh wounds, a long bandage was wrapped around his broad chest. There was no pain as they were scarring over. It was a wonder how the Luperci had had a few fights with large predators, as a yearling Aleo had a fight with a mountain lion. Thus he had many more scars covering his body. It was a good idea to keep his sword near, as anything could happen. As Aleo enjoyed the fine drink, he got thinking. What if he did make 'Souls his permanent home? Would he be happy?He hadn't been in Nova Scotia long, his migration from Germany was very much tiring and he knew; he had to get some rest. The effects of the alcohol were slowly making him feel subdued and well, tipsy. His violet eyes slowly closed and Aleo had the all familiar feeling that he was floating. He didn't have many friends yet, if someone were to pass by, maybe he could make some here but that was not one of his troubles, there was always time for that in the future. "Well Al, you've seemed to have found yourself a loner again. Great fucking job." At the last word, the dark coy-wolf smirked in a way and took another swig of the whiskey. He had plenty more in his bag, if he couldn't drink it tonight, tomorrow would be the star of the agenda.Yup, this is the life." It was at that moment that he had heard footfalls and his ears flicked to the direction. He didn't turn to see who it was, if he was acknowledged, he would acknowledge them. 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread