[M]sidestep insanity
[html]Ugh, I have a killer migraine and this is the best I can do...I swear this is my absolute worst post ever!!!! I'm so sorry, facking headache killed my muse!

The male had shrugged when the man (who hadn't said his name but Aleo took no notice) said that he didn't want the drink. Aleo sat comfortably on the ground. He still didn't know all of te packs and areas around, oblivious to where the members were. After thinking of joining Ichika, he had made his mind up. Soon he would be a member. Very soon indeed. A dark hand placed the bottle on the ground. "I came from Germany...It was real hell there." He could recall the murder of his poor family, how he had lashed out and killed one of the attackers and crippled another one. He regretted it, but a dark part of his heart was elated that he had gotten his revenge. The coywolf frowned at the memory, it was unpleasant enough.

"So...Where you from?" The question was simple enough, easy to get out. He had a few friends around Ichika, Shiloh, Noah and Razekiel. He much enjoyed their company but being a loner made it difficult to do. Looking up at the grey man, he did start to wonder what his name was, who was he? No one that he knew for sure, being pretty new in the area. Everything about the man was unfamiliar, Aleo brushed away the slight suspicion and carried on. As if something was wrong, he didn't touch the alcohol for a while, watching the man. "So..." He trailed off suddenly in the awkward silence. Aleo straightened his posture to take a better look at the man, trying to see what they were doing. He saw no threat, but in a way this was slightly awkward. [/html]

Messages In This Thread