[M]sidestep insanity
[html]

Word Count → 521 :: Couldn't remember if this was set at night or not so i made it night? xD And sorry this sucks. My muse is down the drain atm >.<

Observing the other in silence he wondered why the dark coated male was drinking; to wash away his sorrows, to forget or simply for the sake of drinking? Although his curiosity begged to be sated he would not ask why, as to do so would be to pry into a strangers business and he cared little about the others life story. Having encountered those outside of Anathema here and there it had always struck him as strange how most were willing to quickly befriend and open up to those they knew nothing about. It seemed foolish to go blurting ones life story to someone he knew nothing about; the stranger could be a spy, a mass murderer, anything for all he knew. So he choose silent observation and kept all prying personal questions at bay and hoped to stick to small talk whilst the other drank himself into oblivion.

His pierced ear flicked slightly when the other placed the bottle down and his listened to the others explanation as to where he came from, finally pinning the accent down. Yet, despite the other saying this 'Germany' was hell he wondered how bad it could be; for wherever he went he had encountered death, brutal beatings and evil, yet he would never describe such places as hell... just lands plagued by evil canines. Still, he noted the males frown and could only assume that Germany was as bad as he was making it out to be. Following the conversation he had started the dark male inquired as to his own background and the grey coated Rakeeb paused to consider how best to answer the question. For he himself knew little of where he came from, only that his wondering had taken him to these lands, to Anathema and he hadn't left since. “All around really. No clue as to where I was born; for as long as I remember I was always on the move from one place to another” he shrugged, not bothering to go into any more detail than that.

Oblivious to social norms and changes in the mood and atmosphere of those around him he didn't feel awkward in the slightest, but his attention was drawn the the bottle still sat on the ground and he flashed an inquisitive look at the dark male. Having seen the other before he had approached he had assumed this 'Aleo' wouldn't stop drinking and would make good, unquestioning and brainless company as all drunks did. Yet the male was not drinking and would soon sober up. Sober wolves asked too many questions and all he wanted was to escape from his pack, past and himself. Racking his brain he tried to decide what to do and ended up blurting the first thing that came to mind.

“Is it me or does that tree look like a cow” he raised an arm and pointed at the tree in question; it's leaves and branches casting a funny shaped silhouette against the moon, a humorous grin settling upon his lips as the more he looked at the more he was sure it look like one.

<style type="text/css">
.keycrow001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f2e2e 1px 1px 1px;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:160px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:10px; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/k2xts3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.keycrow001 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d;}
.keycrow001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px;}
.keycrow001 {margin:5px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2d4c4c; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2ugpcfb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-left-radius:30px; border-top-right-radius:30px; padding:3px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b1417; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread