A Stranger Settles
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 000 :: ohai Big Grin

The presence of another white-furred canine made him instantly assume it to be Gemma. He glanced around and was about to tell the girl to get back inside and put clothes on, but upon a second glance, he managed to bite his tongue. This wasn't Gemma.

But they looked so much alike.

"Oh, uh, hi. I'm Matteo, Kunikoti." He introduced, turning to face the girl properly and nodding. "I was just looking around, getting used to the area." He shrugged, hands still in his pockets. "Have you been a tribe member very long, signorina?" Casual chit-chat. Always the best choice for a good first impression.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread