A Stranger Settles
Ayasha thought that he almost recognized her but then he realized that she wasn’t who he thought she was. But it was kind of funny. She had never been mistaken for someone else before. But then it had been awhile since she had met someone new. That was mostly because most people chose to stay away from AniWaya due to Maska. But she liked meeting new people.

The extent of her amusement was to grin bigger at him. She nodded at his name and committed it memory. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Matteo. What brought you to AniWaya?” She was curious what brought people to her home and this was no exception. She hoped that it was a happy reason but that would be a bit much to ask.

At having been a member long, she nodded. ”I’ve been here since I was two months old, so I’ve here for ten months.” She considered him getting used to the area. ”Need help settling in? I could show you around if you like?” She wanted to help the newest member settle in and get used to life here. ”Or I can answer any questions you might have about life here?”

Messages In This Thread