A Stranger Settles
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 000 :: Derpa.

The albino Trovato sniffed the air casually at her first question, what had brought him there in the first place. A long story and so hard to explain. He hummed. It's a long and complicated story. A lot of drama, really. He admitted, shrugging and exhaling through his nose.

Well how about you show me around and tell me the basics? My court and I have been settling in these past few days and it hasn't given us much time to learn more about the Tribe, y'know? It's a bit of a mystery to me, still. He smiled and flicked his head to the side, a very flamboyant little quirk he had. I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a tour, would you, signorina Ayasha?

Those his English was perfected now, the boy still had a noticable Italian accent. It laced each of his words with a certain foreign whisper, only adding to his strangeness. So out of place in AniWaya, but so desperate to fit in. Such a crazy life the boy had.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread