A Stranger Settles
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 000 :: Admitting to the crime.

It wasn't that he didn't want to talk about it. Matteo wanted to share his troubles with someone, he really did, he hated bottling things up. Except he couldn't tell her. That would count as involving the pack in his trouble, wouldn't it? He'd promised Claudius not to involve the pack. It was a promise he intended to keep.

Except, as they started walking again, his mind wouldn't leave it alone. My Court? Heh. That's my intended mate. We haven't made anything official yet, but the woman I came with, Gemma... I'm courting her, in hopes she'll finally agree on making things official. He laughed softly at that, though he understood why they weren't official yet; too much drama to deal with for the time being. They'd settle soon, hopefully... it'd all be over soon.

Well, I'm a Kunikoti... I suppose that means I should know where people live and where to find medical things and what not. He murmured distractedly, not really caring about that at the moment.

A moment passed in silence from the boy, then he broke down to his mind's constant lingering. ...Actually, Ayasha... He started hesitantly, hands pushing deeper into his pockets. Gemma and I left Anathema because... because I broke a very important law there.

Teo's voice was strained. He hated to admit to breaking the law, hated to admit he'd made the wrong choice somewhere down the line. Which choice it was, leaving Alaki or taking him as his mate in the first place... he still wasn't sure which had been the mistake.

I left my mate. We would've been chased from the pack anyway, so we left in the night to avoid causing a scene. I don't know what's happening over there, but somehow I don't think it's good. He figured Alaki wouldn't have taken it well. The boy had always been so possessive, jealous and overreactive. Hopefully, though, he'd leave it at that and focus on his job as the Rakeeb of Anathema. Hopefully, this would all blow over. The banishment had been fufilled. There was nothing more that could be done... right? ...I'm worried that something bad will happen. I don't know what to do.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread