A Stranger Settles
OOC: Feel free to PP Ayasha showing Teo around some.

IC: Ayasha cocked her head to the side as she considered what he said. ”So she like your girlfriend, then.” She nodded as she took in the name Gemma. Was that who he thought she was? Then this Gemma must have been white like her. ”What is she like?” She hoped that he would open up to her by talking about his love.

She nodded at wanting to know where everyone was. Her mind went over where everyone was. Though it was a little hard when so many people had left and others had returned. ”I’m not sure where everyone is. There was a war here not to long ago and many people left and I’m not sure if they came back or not. It’s been a bit confusing the last few days.” So the war was closer than a while ago. She would explain more it he asked.

His voice hit her ears and she turned to see him. As he explained why they left and that he and his love might be in trouble, she gave a slight growl. ”I’ll protect you! Why do they have such a rule? Why did you leave your mate?” The two questions were softer and gentler. She wanted to be sure of the situation. But she was serious about protecting him and Gemma. He sounded so broken and she helped those that were broken, like Shiloh.

Messages In This Thread