A Stranger Settles
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 000 :: Angst and Frustration.

...no, but I have a bad feeling he wouldn't hesitate to kill either of us at this point. He admitted, not really thinking much of her concern. Then she offered to help and he turned abruptly to face her.

No. Alaki was the head of the warriors before he became their beta. I've seen him fight. Ayasha, don't even think about going up against him. ...that would be my fight, anyway. His voice was stern, denying her any argument if he could help it. He'd hate to see the pretty young girl with barely any scars end up battered or worse... dead... because of his own stupidity. He'd never forgive himself.

...but... maybe there's a way you can help me without putting you in danger. He murmured. I haven't sparred since I was a pup. I could use some practice. Anything you could teach me? He was thinking things over as he spoke. Matteo had been trained by his father when he was young, how to hold his own in a fight.

Except, his father hadn't taught him how to hold his own against a katana-weilding homocidal maniac. He could use a sword, knives, even his own two fists if he had to, but his skill wasn't anywhere near as good as Alaki's.

Maybe if he learned a few more things, practiced for a few days, constant training... maybe then, he'd be able to hold his own against the vengeful wolf. After all, he knew all of Alaki's weak points. He knew where the male had been injured once, in the chest. One slip up and Teo could probably hit that spot square on... and then...

...and then he'd die.

What a horrible feeling. The boy's face twisted with horror for a moment at the thought, ears pinning back and tail curling into his legs. If it came down to it, would Teo really be able to kill his beloved knight? ...if he's out to kill me, why should I treat him any different? ...Shit. He covered his eyes with one of his hands and growled in frustration, obviously lost in his thoughts for a moment. ...Ayasha, who's the best fighter in AniWaya? He had to at least be ready. Alaki would come for him. That much he knew for certain.

When he did, Teo would be ready for him.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread