A Stranger Settles
OOC: I fail at making people wait on threads Sad

IC: Ayasha was happy that his ex-mate didn’t hurt him. ”That’s good.” But the fact was this man was dangerous to Teo and Gemma. And Ayasha would defend them with all that she had in her. They were now family and she didn’t like it when her family was threatened. But she apparently was not allowed to.

As Teo said no, she wanted to pout but didn’t. She was beyond that and didn’t use that to get her way anymore. But at least he would let her help him. She nodded at sparring with him. ”I can show you how to use his attacks against and use speed and stealth to your advantage. I can also spar with you.”

She watched his face contort with extreme fear for some reason and swear. But he asked her a question and she needed to respond. ”J’adore is the only warrior in the tribe and several of us have fought in the war.” She was willing to help him in anyway she could. This Alaki would find a cold and dangerous welcome awaiting him when, not if, he came for Matteo and Gemma. Ayasha would help see to it, even if she couldn’t fight Alaki.

Messages In This Thread