You're not the only one
[html]
sorry for deelaaay I had a party + homework.
Word Count -> 428

He knew what she was, oh yes. That only made her grin in an almost twisted way. He knew what she was and what she offered, but he also knew what her tricks were. Clearly, he had many a good and bad whore in his bed. Well, she was one of the great ones, and if he was able to pay the price, she would show him just why she earned that title. Even if it was almost entirely in her head. She was a lover by trade, and a lover skilled from a long time of practice and repetition - her teacher had been the best by far. Few men could topple him in her eyes in regard to skill. But few would bring down her opinion of men at all, her hatred for them blending with her love of their lower regions. This man looked at her no differently then them, especially when she openly declared that half of her profession.

Sirius's eyes were hungry as they looked upon her form, which she maintained with a constant vigil. She traded many of her trinkets for valuable oils to use on her coarse mane and to keep her pelt shining. Often, they were expensive and she would trade away handfuls of valuables just for a single small bottle. But it was worth it. There would always be more willing to pay for her services, be they sexual or spiritual.

The man rose from his rock, and the woman looked at him, head cocked and hands tightening slightly on her reins. But he answered her question fairly, and she sighed at it. Dead city? That would do her absolutely no good. She needed a place where people were common and would know of her. "What a pity. Thriving ones provide the best accommodations and services." Isabella would have to seek a pack, in that case. Or perhaps an area that saw the most travel of members of these packs. She gave the man an easy laugh, letting her tinkling voice echo slightly in the clearing. "I have traveled far, certainly. But you can't possibly think I'd dismount for something as that, especially without knowing what you want for it." She twitched a foot against the mare's body, making her shift on her feet. The motion was meant to let her body bounce ever so slightly with it, hair bobbing around her face. There was genuine amusement in her eyes. "But perhaps you can tell me what packs are here, then. I seek to settle somewhere."

<style type="text/css">
.herriot2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6c2f; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#62345b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#945e7a; text-align:center; text-shadow:#6c1c17 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#270503; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/36HKe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9900f; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#8a5523; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc {color:#c494ac; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c494ac; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot2-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread