The big question
[html]

WC: 211 OOC:

The door opened and Orin spoke, of course assuming something was wrong with him. He gave her a smile and shook his head. He held the basket up to show her the freshly cooked food.

“No I’m fine, I thought we could go for a picnic, eat a little lunch. That is if you aren’t too busy.”

The tall man said, he was still nervous looking, but upon seeing her, he gained a little bit more confidence. He was sure he wanted everything that would happen even if it meant her denial at least he would get it out. He gave her a smile wishing that she wouldn’t always think that he came with bad news. Then again he hoped he wouldn’t have to visit her after today, but it would be all up to her and this was what made him nervous.

“But I was hoping that you really could make it, it would make my day. amd I won’t take you too far, just to the ground”

His nervous smile broadened into a genuine one. He was surprised he was going to do this. It was something he had been waiting to do since she left on her dangerous journey.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread