The big question
[html]

WC: 259 OOC: Sorry it's so late and bleh... I'll make it up to you i promise :O

He loved seeing the playful side in the woman. It always brought out the younger part of him that he had never been able to let out much, and now it had been well guarded except around her and the children. His mind had gone back to what they had been through, and it was only a year. This was a year that he knew he would remember forever, far more than the few years he spent alone, learning one thing or another, trying to find a place called home. Now he was here, he was happy to stay right where he was forever. He had nothing else to take him away unless Orin left him.

He pulled his finger back quickly with a slight ‘ow’ but he got distracted by her nuzzling into him that he didn’t really need to answer that question. She knew, and he didn’t cared. This was her time anyway, she could probably beat him up and he’d let her; but that didn’t seem to be on either of their minds as she snuggled into him. She was so small in his arms, and yet she felt entirely perfect. He had thought before Sky was his only, but now, now that Orin came back and his eyes had truely been open. They had already been a mated pair in a way, and he had hurt her for that, that idiotic night that was in a way so magical. He’d never hurt her again. He returned her kiss, happily not needing to say a word, but wanting to keep her close to him.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread