[M] Life, Pain...Same Thing?
[html]

She spoke of having a multiple personality. He considered the different personalities and then looked at Shiloh. He listened to her words and thought of Sarian. She was alive and well. "Multiple personality? No I wouldn't leave you for that. You make me feel happy and not so deserted from the world." He brought his muzzle to her forehead and brushed it lightly with his tongue. No he wouldn't judge her for that. He noticed that she flinched when he confessed to her. Aleo did wonder if she didn't feel as strongly. It did not phase him though. The boy was surprised when Shiloh rubbed her body against his, her scent now masked by his. When she kissed him, he felt light and like he was floating. He emulated her, planting a kiss on her muzzle.He put the cooking apparatus away and returned to the furs. He nuzzled at her neck and stopped before anything else. By now Shiloh had stood up and shifted to Secui. Aleo couldn't help but feel loving towards Shiloh. The man let her lay her head on his stomach, the woman appeared sleepy and it wasn't long before she had fell into a peaceful sleep. He absently stroked her mane while she slept, humming a soothing peaceful tune. His violet eyes turned down to the woman, memorizing her features. If he ever lost her than he would find her. This was the first time that he had felt so strongly love-wise for another being. The Luperci man couldn't tell if she had felt the same, she trusted him though. She wouldn't ve sleeping on him if she wasn't. It made him smile to think about it. He couldn't hurt her, he swore that even if this wasn't going to go anywhere, that he would protect Shiloh and Sarian. "Shiloh there is so much I could say." He whispered into a grey ear, he truly cared.

Aleo had stayed awake for half an hour, watching for any sign of danger or even a threat. Seeing none he turned his head down onto the furs. It wasn't before long that he joined Shiloh in sleep, one arm wrapped protectively around her. He stayed partially conscious, if a threat appeared he would be able to defend her. For that little while, Aleo slept soundly. She was his peace, what held him together. [/html]

Messages In This Thread