little kings and hoppy things
[html]
Thankies. Big Grin And yay bro time! / +310

The rabbit sped off, and Skoll skidded to a halt, tongue lolling from his pale mouth as he watched it go. He wasn’t particularly disappointed—games of chase often didn’t work out for him—but instead triumphant in his ability to name the animal. His little mind was gaining so much knowledge lately that it was difficult to retain some simple things, but his world expanded as he grew, and eventually he’d be able to both name and hunt things.

A piece of advice came to him, and the blonde cub whirled around to stare at the luperci approaching. Immediately, he broke out into a happy smile and wagged his tail at his big brother. He loved Liam with all his heart; Liam was always fun and he was so big, practically a grown-up! His adoration for his elder sibling was evident in his grin, but it was also clear by his pricked ears that he was listening very carefully to what he was saying.

“I start that way,” the young Haskel assured him before spinning in a quick, excited circle. “I started an’ I forgotted.” His grin turned sheepish, and he pounced at his brother before turning in search of where the rabbit had gone. He wondered if it was too late to start chasing it again. He hadn’t really given it thought before—about finishing the chase—but the support and advice from his brother made him excited to try again and to show Liam what he could do.

“I do it,” Skoll confided in a sudden whisper, and he tottered off in the direction his prey had fled, sure to keep his mouth closed this time. It soon became clear that he had no idea where the rabbit had gone, and with awkwardly lowered ears, he pushed his nose against the ground convincingly. “It um—this way?”

<style type="text/css">
.haskoll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8caf52; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e290c; }
.haskoll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.haskoll {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#33412e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZNlFM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8e60; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread