When you run, run to me
[html]feel free to PP Hawthorn Smile

He was curious to know what it would take to save the small kitten. Even as they simply stood, Alder’s paws on the ground and the cat’s body within his arms, Alder was growing even more attached. The small creature needed him, and since Giselle could not keep him there was no one else that could be the cat’s protector. Alder wondered aloud, The Court has sheep, would they be able to give milk? He did not know if there was a cow among the livestock of the Court, but he had noticed a sheep or two among the animals. He focused mainly on the horses.

Alder could understand her situation and though Alder was growing close to the cat there was some fear that still resided within him. He knew what it took to feed a burly beast such as his Shire bred horse. But this wee thing was so tiny and needed much gentler care. He listened as he pet the cat and recognized the lower speech she spoke… It was rare to find another that new the tongue.

Though he was distracted from questioning her about it, and the man nodded when she spoke and replied with, I will, he’ll come home with me. He confirmed, unsure if he could even let the kitten go now that he had formed the bond and decided that he would be the kitten’s new mother as Giselle described it. He felt a small flush of a blush rise in his cheeks as she complimented him, giving him praise and a bit of confidence. He hoped he would not fail. Such a thing was far from an option anyways, it would mean the death of the new life and Alder could not bare the thought.

His eyes were lowered to the white and orange kitten when she spoke of Hawthorn. Raising his gaze Alder nodded, Yes, he is. His name is Hawthorn. Alder called to him, low speech rolling off his tongue in a horse dialect. The black stallion moved closer, feeling as if he had finally been released from his place and able to meet all the new faces. The stallion was one to beg for attention and could not pass up meeting the white wolfess. His large nose reach out for a gentle greeting. I hope they get along. Alder spoke with a soft smile, secretly knowing that the horse would be smitten by the little beast, as he was with just about everyone he met.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread