Big Girls Do Cry
[html]
.: Teo's all like "D: what do I do?" :: WC :.

She'd lost her little brother? Tragedy. Teo grimaced in empathy as she spoke, then sighed when she broke into tears again.

He moved to sit beside her and ran his hand across her back in comforting circles. I'm sorry for your loss, Ayasha. He murmured. It's not easy to lose a family member, especially not a sibling. He'd never lost either of his siblings, thank god, but he'd lost his parents and his children. That alone had broken him inside. However, he'd moved on. Hopefully, as he suspected she would, Ayasha would too.

My Mama used to tell me that goodbye was never forever. Someday, we all see eachother again. Even as we wait for that, no one ever dies as long as their memory lingers. Honor the dead with fond memories and they'll rest peacefully until it's time to reunite with them. He didn't sound entirely sure of his words, simply because it had changed from what his mother had originally said to him as a child; before, it had been about Heaven and God, but with his new found beliefs, he'd worded it to match.

Same meaning, different faith.

Annnd watching over one's little siblings isn't so bad. It's got it's ups and downs. He smiled, eyes flicking back over to her. Camilla was a hassle when she came to live with me. She couldn't even shift back then and I had no idea what I was doing. Now, though, we're best friends, even though I messed up like, too many times to count. A cheesy grin. Hopefully, if he could keep a smile on his face, Ayasha would smile too.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread