one foot in front of the other
[html]

WC: 326 :: You don't suck and that
sounds good! Perhaps a spar with Max with Zeke critiquing? I'd love another thread when you're not busy. Smile

Vesper was encouraged by his grin and nodded quickly when he pointed out another weak area, showing that she understood. Weak points were often ones that she came across accidentally—whether by biting an area that caused another to squeal especially loudly or by experiencing the stab of pain herself. She would file this one away for later.

The reassurance he offered surprised her—mostly because she was reassured by it, she who had never given a damn what others thought about her. Her brow furrowed in seriousness, but again, she nodded. She was acutely aware of her weaknesses in this form, though as far as packs went, Inferni was not humanized to the same degree as most others. She could probably get away with sticking to her lupus form, though she wanted this training in case she was caught off guard more than anything else. She would never instigate a fight like this if she could help it.

She flashed a smirk at his next remarks. “Another round sounds good—and I guess I would like to meet the ward of yours,” she replied, tail swaying behind her. “And I can answer to him in combat if he likes.” It would be interesting to see how someone taught by the same man fought, with his own flavors added to the lessons. She wondered if he was trained on four legs as well as two, or if she might be able to teach him a thing or two.

Vesper paused then, opening her mouth as if to add something else or suggest something, but a second later she darted toward him, her sly smirk bordering on a broad grin. She didn’t know if he’d be mad for this unexpected attack, but maybe catching him off guard would give her an edge. Taking advantage of her shorter height, she lashed both paws toward his arms, expecting them to be caught while her mouth drove toward his neck.

Image courtesy of henrikj@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_v1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_v1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_v1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#26292e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_v1 t {font-family:verdana; color:#26292e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_v1 {background-color:#94938f; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#606165; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... Vesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:284px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_v1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread