free firebird
[html]

WC - 327 :: Your avatar is so gorgeous. <3

The antics of owl and wolf made her smirk. Since coming to Nova Scotia and being exposed to the customs of the luperci, Vesper had come to see other animals as being good or useful companions—though she still did not appreciate the folly of keeping “pets” that did not serve even a minor purpose. She appreciated Inferni in that regard, as the horses there were for riding rather than gossiping with, as much as she hated the grass-eaters. And the odd relationship between the avian and canine before her was too humorous to frown about.

Umber fingers curled lightly around her pale ones, and Vesper met the other’s gaze as X’yrin lifted herself to her feet. She was much taller than the hybrid, who looked the other’s frame over with slightly heated ears and a mixture of attraction and simple frustration for her own size. It never seemed as bad in the four-legged shapes, but she had to tilt her head back to look at the other properly. She hid her emotions the best she could, though, not wanting the Exultare to do anything she wouldn’t normally for her benefit.

The golden-rust woman mentioned combat, and Vesper’s ears perked up at the word with obvious enthusiasm. She had been extremely sore after the practice sessions with her Aquila; Ezekiel had definitely not gone easy on her, though she hadn’t expected or wanted him to. It had helped her immensely even though she was still a novice in this form, prone to over thinking some move and failing to execute even the most basic ones.

“I would love to sharpen my skills,” the coywolf said, grinning. “Or at least be able to defend myself basically in this shape—I’m not always going to be prepared for battle when someone else wants it.” She realized after a moment what direction this conversation could be headed, and she tilted her head at the other female. “Would you teach me?”

<style type="text/css">
.angryvesp b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;}
.angryvesp t {font-style:italic; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;}
.angryvesp p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.angryvesp {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#2c597f; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1zme93o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2cdcd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread