free firebird
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 330 Words. wooooo! Looks like a date! After your post, feel free to assume X'yrin leaves, unless you'd like me to post again afterward. Smile

The anticipation was evident within those glowing eyes, which warmed the heart of the Nomad Exultare. Her words were not only grasped, but adhered. It was as though she was watching the store of information take place one word at a time, and such attention granted her a fulfillment few pleasures in her life had. Though it was a bittersweet sensation. For as Vesper became more enthralled, her entire form perspiring with the desire to commence, X’yrin knew it could not take place here and now.

Her own mission had only just begun. Her self-employed task was no so easily forgotten simply because a more attractive offer presented itself. For the good of the pack, her comrades awaiting her successful return with food to stock, she had to set this lesson for another date. “And I am sure it will,” she replied softly, her digits reluctantly releasing her companion’s lighter hand. “But I am afraid your first lesson will have to be on another day. I have a task to complete,” she explained, bringing a hand to her head and tapped it lightly to inquire her dear friend’s understanding. “But you will not have to wait long, I promise. Once I have begun the caches for our winter stock I will find you, and then we can continue this lesson if you still desire it.”

The begin the role of parting was never a favored task for the woman. Even if the promise to meet was laid in place, it did little to ease the sever brought on by separation. But like all matters of life, this too would be endured and before they knew it, they would be reunited by a common purpose. The Nomad dipped her front in a subtle bow of the Nomads' farewell, upon her shoulder her nameless owl spanned his wings to keep balance, hooting in dismay for his now moving perch. “I look forward to seeing you again, Vesper. We will meet again.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread