}
.sivText {
padding:172px 0 0 213px;
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
}
.sivText p { margin:0; padding:0; text-indent:25px;}
</style>

The warmth of her breast eased the girl, and Siv drew her power from the instinct that bonded her to the child. Draugr needed a home. Draugr needed everything her mother could not provide alone. The Hearg had exiled her for daring to defy them, and it had cost her—but only temporarily. She could have gone anywhere. Something had compelled her here; Reykr’s presence alone confirmed that. Something about this distant land had pulled them both, and something equally as powerful had pulled her south and towards this unknown pack. Siv didn’t even know its name.

Servitude. How odd, to think of herself in such a position. Yet she had done it before, while training, and she was a woman wise enough to understand the roles and duties of many. A low whine from her daughter was eased with a rumbling reply, as if to reassure herself of this choice.

“I will do whatever you ask. My skills are yours to use as it is seen fit; I offer you these things for a home for us.” As she said this, one hand gestured to the buck. It was an impressive kill, and she was thankful that it had not been her work going over to this pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread